Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excvation with new update

3 posters

Go down

excvation with new update Empty excvation with new update

Post by rocky1958 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi to all,

With the new Update, it is very hard do the excavations flights to get Sphinx, Ancient Greek Temple etc...

For me, I find that it's almost impossible to get a Sphinx when with the Vintage weathervan we only get 30% speed increase when the maps are active for only 12 hours !!!!! It gonna take me 1 year to get a Sphinx if I run over 7 planes all time !!!!!

For example, with the new update, I did the experience by going to get a Stonehenge garden and it cost me 800 greenies to rent planes to acquire only 1 Stonehenge garden Sad:mad:

If somebody has a tip for that, please send me a personal message and I will appreciate it a lot.

I think that with the new update, I wish good luck to all if somebody wants to get 6 Stonehenge gardens, 6 Sphinx, 6 Ancient Greek Temple etc... I hope that in 10 years from now, I will have 6 of each building... or if I win some millions dollars at the lottery, I will be able to spend 50,000 greenies to get it;)Smile

I hope that we will find a way to get those excavations buildings faster...and if I find something, I will say it to every player that's gonna ask me.

Cheers
rocky1958
rocky1958

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (unit 3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, make-up, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, fruit lollipop, earplugs

Back to top Go down

excvation with new update Empty Re: excvation with new update

Post by rocky1958 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:22 am

Thanks for Bali hali for this suggestions about Excavations Destinations, it sure gonna help a lot of players:

Typically, the excavation maps are valid for the same duration as the flights, so this is what I do before activating an excavation map:
- Stock up on Passengers(10) and Fuel Catalysts gifts from neighbours
- Prepare 3 or more planes for the destination, the more the better (up to 12 planes).
I usually fly in the morning when all planes are back in the hangar
- Accumulate fuel by collecting fuel every 10 minutes until you have enough fuel to fly all planes at once
- Accumulate fuel & passengers by landing guest planes
- When everything is ready, activate the map and fly all 3~12 planes in quick succession
- Set your clock timer to remind you when you have to activate the catalysts (to ensure the planes will return before the map expire)
- Collect your passengers regularly, but leave the slower 8 hour, 12 hours, 16 hour, 24 hours building alone (you will need them later)
- When you fuel storage almost hit maximum, speed up the last plane, land it and fly it again
- Repeat every time you have enough fuel
- Timer went off! Activate your fuel catalysts (except for last plane)!
- Continue to speed up you planes whenever you have enough fuel
- A few minutes before the map is set to expire, your planes would be landing in quick succession. Cross your fingers that they drop what you need.
- You can still send the planes off again provided you have enough fuel(20) and passengers(10).
- Collect your 8/12/16/24 building now.
- Your planes are now on their 2nd trip using one single map.
Using this method, you can do at 8~24 flights on a single map, depending on the numbers of planes, the amount of fuel(20) and passengers you have. You can combine it with Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet to cram in more flighhts, Business Class to generate more coins and the Golden Dice for better drops.
FROM: Android : Bali Hi (531 Stars) Level 55 (2 Stadiums behind Planetariums)
Android: Bali2 (421 Stars) Level 55 (2 stadiums near Planetarium)
3rd game: BaliOS (146 Stars) Level 55 (2 stadiums)

Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (unit 3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, make-up, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, fruit lollipop, earplugs

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:09 am

Just to throw in my two pennies worth - I'll second the above mention of the golden dice. In my experience they are an absolute must for excavation flight drops.
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:58 am

I always use Golden Dice on adventure flights. I can complete 18 collections (3 complete monuments) in 100 flights. Check my city to see the proof. Drop rates increase to a average of 1 item for every five flights.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down