Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean up of the Forums

+4
littleb
drivefast99
SannSunn
tamildv
8 posters

Go down

Clean up of the Forums Empty Clean up of the Forums

Post by tamildv Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 am

Hello All,

In the next few days I will trying to do a general clean-up of various parts of the forums and will be looking to move old, irrelevant or dead threads away.

If your post was moved by mistake – PM me and I will look to re-instate the thread.

If you have any ideas/suggestions of how to re-organise sections of the forum again PM me and I will look at getting it implemented – after all the Forum is for your use.

Happy flying…

TDV
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Clean up of the Forums Empty Re: Clean up of the Forums

Post by SannSunn Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 am

Great work Tamildv!
I have no ideas at the moment but will think about it.
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Hey Tamildv,

You asked: Smile

1. How about an area specifically for events.  It would make it easier to find the information when they repeat events or you need to find one for some reason?

It could be a sub-heading under General Discussions or even a main area of it's own.

2. The Talk area of the forum seems to be useless. You could move the How to guides and Issues under "Game Info" and do away with that section entirely.

3. Would you please update the level 9 items in the Buildings and Collections Info section

4. The link for G! support you have listed under "How to contact Game Insight" isn't much help - it takes me to a worthless faq for their games and I don't see a way of actually contacting them. I'm not sure of an online link anymore, I just email them directly at support@gameinsight.zendesk.com

Don't mean to be a pain, I appreciate you creating this forum and all you do to keep it up and running. cheers

df99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi Tamildv,

I second point 1 and 2 of df99's suggestion. I think it is easier to search for info under "Game Info" and "Event Info". Most of the time forum members put good information under "General Discussion", and these topics should go to 'Game Info".

I put some details about the Russian Victory Day Quest here, and perhaps it can be moved to "Game Info":
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t1526-anyone-playing-the-russian-victory-day-quest

There may be other ones but I haven't gone through them.

This topic also provides good info for the map destination, and it is another good one to move to "Game Info":
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t858-map-set-information

When I start launching rocket, I found the "Beginners Guide for Launch" topic very useful, but it is buried under "Launch Group". The info in the topic may be a bit out-dated, but it may still be useful for the newcomers. Perhaps it should be moved to "Game Info".
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t499-beginners-guide-for-launching

Hope it helps.

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfe Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Tam,

Since you're asking...I found the Gift Group post, by Parking_God, extremely helpful and it would be great to highlight that for new people.  It taught me A LOT about the how's, what's, and why's of gift giving.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/search?search_keywords=gift+group

Thanks,
Sulfe
Sulfe
Sulfe

Level : 60 (276★ and 9♥) / 60 (143★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : SULFE CAN GIFT: Fuel(3), F Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Trans, Spaceship Eng, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Ergo Chair, Fuel Adds, Power Source, Comm Antenna, Add’l Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon, Catering, Defroster, Nav Mod, Master Plan, F Hose, Gyroscope, Sp Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Comp, Centrifuge, Blanket, Stitcher, Att Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop SULFE CAN SEND IN RETURN: Bev Cooler, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Laptop, Headset, Router, Floor Washer, Fingerprint Reader, Explosives Detector, Infrared Cam, Intercom, Technical Pen, Pneumatic Cutter, Postal Drone, Wheel Block WINGIT CAN GIFT: Pass (5), Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Fuel(20), Powerful Radio Trans, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Add’l Radar, Perfume, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp. Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Osc. Beacon, Catering, Cooling Chamber, Nav. Mod, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Lie Detector, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator, Pneumatic Cutter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop WINGIT CAN SEND IN RETURN: Office Chair, Vivaldi-antenna, Headset, Parking Meter, Arcade Machine, Fingerprint Reader, Protective Cover

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:46 am

Some very good ideas there... I will surely take then on board....

Current thinking is to trim some of the fat off some of the events threads and post it together in one section…. Or perhaps uplift just the important information and move it.

Please keep the suggestions coming...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Another vote for having a seperate main areas for threads regarding quests.

Also we could use some stickies; there are a lot of good posts with helpful information, but they get buried. Stickies would keep them in view and make it easy for new players to find info.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:27 am

Bastoska wrote:Another vote for having a seperate main areas for threads regarding quests.

Plus my vote

Also we could use some stickies; there are a lot of good posts with helpful information, but they get buried. Stickies would keep them in view and make it easy for new players to find info.

Or like the wiki, allow members to contribute/input info.

iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky1958 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:19 pm

A special thread call '' WEEKEND GIFT CODES '' should be created and used for that purpose ONLY.
rocky1958
rocky1958

Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (unit 3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, make-up, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, fruit lollipop, earplugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfe Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:28 am

rocky1958 wrote:A special thread call '' WEEKEND GIFT CODES '' should be created and used for that purpose ONLY.
Hi Rocky,
Here is the thread that is being used for this purpose.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t13-limited-time-promo-codes

Cheers,
Sulfe
Sulfe
Sulfe

Level : 60 (276★ and 9♥) / 60 (143★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : SULFE CAN GIFT: Fuel(3), F Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Trans, Spaceship Eng, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Ergo Chair, Fuel Adds, Power Source, Comm Antenna, Add’l Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon, Catering, Defroster, Nav Mod, Master Plan, F Hose, Gyroscope, Sp Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Comp, Centrifuge, Blanket, Stitcher, Att Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop SULFE CAN SEND IN RETURN: Bev Cooler, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Laptop, Headset, Router, Floor Washer, Fingerprint Reader, Explosives Detector, Infrared Cam, Intercom, Technical Pen, Pneumatic Cutter, Postal Drone, Wheel Block WINGIT CAN GIFT: Pass (5), Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Fuel(20), Powerful Radio Trans, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Add’l Radar, Perfume, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp. Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Osc. Beacon, Catering, Cooling Chamber, Nav. Mod, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Lie Detector, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator, Pneumatic Cutter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop WINGIT CAN SEND IN RETURN: Office Chair, Vivaldi-antenna, Headset, Parking Meter, Arcade Machine, Fingerprint Reader, Protective Cover

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky1958 Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:43 am

Hi Sulfe,

I was talking about a Weekend code thread for Windows PC and not a Promo Codes Thread.
rocky1958
rocky1958

Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (unit 3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, make-up, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, fruit lollipop, earplugs

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky1958 Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:52 am

Hi Sulfe, I just saw the thread, I can see that the codes were posted on that thread, the only thing is that since 2012, no codes promo or weekend codes have been posted. Maybe, it would be a good idea to start a new one.
rocky1958
rocky1958

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:53 am

rocky1958 wrote:Hi Sulfe, I just saw the thread, I can see that the codes were posted on that thread, the only thing is that since 2012, no codes promo or weekend codes have been posted. Maybe, it would be a good idea to start a new one.

Hi Rocky,
Codes are still posted weekly, Wabbitgirl posted this weekend code today. First post was in 2012, you only checked page one.
If you want a special thread for Windows pc game codes you can start it yourself and call it whatever you like, just find the right place and make clear it is for Windows pc game to prevent confusion.
SannSunn
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky1958 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:23 am

ok thanks
rocky1958
rocky1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down