Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Swap

Go down

December Swap Empty December Swap

Post by bookworm Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 am

Hi all

Sorry i haven't been gifting i lost my game last month and have been waiting on support to try and restore it. they had no success after weeks of trying so have me credits to restart. If you haven't already please delete my old game as i no longer have access to it my name was bkwrm or similar. If you want to add my new friend code of amzn21qb under the new name of kindle. i have lots of credit left so will be doing space flights daily so feel free to join me. my gifts aren't accurate just now as they have changed i will update soon, just ask if you need something specific.

Regards
Kindle (bkwrm)
bookworm
bookworm

Level : 30+
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), fuel catalyst, skin care products, disposable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, wide angled binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, perfume, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, de-icer, spare propeller.

Back to top Go down